Join Oz du Soleil for an in-depth discussion in this video About the exercise files and the final chapter, part of Excel 2016: Power Query (Get & Transform).
- [Instructor] I've provided exercise files so you can follow along with certain videos. Here's the folder on my desktop. And as you can see, the files are organized by chapter so that they're easy for you to find. And there's one note. If you open a file, and you get a dialog box warning that this workbook was created in another version of Excel, don't worry about it.
We're all using Excel 2016 here. Microsoft makes monthly updates to get and transform, so if your interface isn't exactly like mine, don't worry. Click okay and keep goin'. There's not a problem. All right. So let's get back into the course.
AuthorOz du Soleil
- What is Get & Transform?
- Querying data
- Working with columns
- Using formulas
- Pivoting and unpivoting data
- Grouping data
- Appending a query
- Merging/combining data with joins
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is Get & Transform?
2. Working with Queries
3. Working with Columns
4. Working with Formulas
5. Pivoting and Unpivoting Data
Group data2m 31s
7. Appending a Query
8. Merging Data with Joins
9. Putting It All Together and Applying Your Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.