Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- If you have access to the exercise files you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So if you do plan on using them I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as here on the desktop. When you double click the exercise files folder you'll see subfolders representing each of the chapters in this course. Double click on of those folders and you'll see the files we'll be using in that chapter. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files not to worry. You can still learn lots by following along with your own files or by simply sitting back, relaxing and watching.
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.