- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Excel for Mac 2016. I'm David Rivers. Excel is the world's most popular spreadsheet program for storing, organizing and manipulating data. This course is designed to help those with very little to no experience at all with Microsoft Excel get up and running quickly creating their own spreadsheets here on the Mac. We'll begin with a quick tour of the user interface to get you comfortable in your surroundings before we start inputting data such as text, numbers and then formulas and functions.
We'll also spend some time using a variety of formatting options to make your spreadsheets look their best while improving readability and then we'll add visual interest with charts and graphics. Then you'll need to know what options you have for sharing your finished product so we'll explore ways to share online, via email and via print. So with so much to cover, lets get you Up and Running with Excel for Mac 2016.
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.