Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending workbooks as email attachments, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- Another way to share your workbooks…is to send them via email.…They can be attached to an email…as an Excel workbook, or even converted…to PDF and sent that way.…Let's explore that now with our…Landon Hotels revenue workbook here.…You can open up RH_Revenues03000.…If you're skipping to this movie,…it's in the chapter three folder of your…exercise files.…There's a couple of ways to get there.…Let's go up to file and down to share,…and you'll see we can send the workbook,…or send it as a PDF right from here.…
If you prefer to use the share button in the…top righthand corner, click there…and you'll see under send attachment,…a little arrow.…Give it a click and there are the two options;…send the workbook to someone so they…can open it up in Excel and work on it,…or if you simply want them to view the contents,…you might want to convert it to PDF on the fly…by selecting PDF.…Let's do that.…Now automatically, it's going to be saved…as a PDF file, and you can see something's…happening in the background.…My Mail app is opening up and a new message…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.