Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving workbooks, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- As you continue to fill up your worksheet with data,…it's important to, every now and then,…think about saving your work.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie,…as we continue working with…our Landon Hotel Revenue sheet.…As you can see, I've added some numbers for you,…if you want to, open up RH_Revenues0107…from the Chapter 1 folder of your…exercise files, you'll have what I have.…Now we do have our totals…showing up here,…but as you may recall,…we can automatically copy and paste…the formula from one of these cells…such as cell E11,…by going to the handle in the bottom right corner,…clicking and dragging all the way across…to December to include numbers showing up for…all of those columns.…
Now, look at the number formatting,…you can see some get extra decimal places,…We'll worry about formatting our numbers…a little bit later.…Right now, at least we have our totals.…Now, maybe it would be nice to have totals…for each of the hotels as well.…So let's go over to cell O4…and type in Totals here as well,…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.