Most of the work you do in Excel can be performed on your computer, but a paper or PDF copy of your files can come in handy as well. In this video, learn how to print your worksheets using a physical printer or as an electronic document.
- [Instructor] Most of the work you do in Excel…can be performed on your computer,…but a paper or PDF copy of your files…can come in handy as well.…In this movie, I will show you how…to print your worksheets using either a physical printer…or as an electronic document.…In this workbook, I have have a table…with monthly sales in units.…If I want to print the worksheet,…I can open the Print dialog by pressing Command + P.…When I do, I get the Print dialog,…and first I need to select a printer.…
I'll click the Printer control down-arrow,…and I will select the Xerox WorkCentre.…Right, it's selected, and I can create my settings.…Those can be the number of copies,…whether it's black and white only,…two-sided printing, and so on.…I can also select the pages to print.…So I can click every page,…or I can click a single page or a range.…Single page will print…the page that you're currently looking at,…whereas Range will allow you to specify…the pages that you want to print.…
And you'll see them here in the preview window.…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.