After you’ve created one or more conditional formats, you can edit, reorder, and delete the rules as necessary. In this video, learn how to manage the rules you’ve created.
- [Narrator] After you create one…or more formats, you can edit,…reorder, and delete the rules as necessary.…In this movie I will show you how…to manage the rules that you've created.…This work book contains a single worksheet,…and on it I have data, for solar efficiency for 11 days.…The rules I've created, highlight any…value of 25% or greater in bold and…it changes the background fill color for any…cells that contain a value of 30% or greater in green.…
To manage these rules, I can select cells…B4 through B14, and then on the home tab of the ribbon,…click conditional formatting, and then,…at the bottom of the button list, click manage rules.…Taking a look at the manage rules dialogue box,…you can see that I have a number of options.…One of them is to edit a rule,…so for example if I wanted to edit…the top rule here which is currently selected,…I could select it, and click edit rule,…and I would get the edit formatting rule dialogue box.…
And if this looks like the new…formatting rule dialogue box with a different title,…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.