Not everyone is a talented graphic designer. To help us out, the Office team defined Themes, which are collections of colors and fonts users can use to make sure the documents have a coordinated color palette.
- [Instructor] Not everyone is a talented graphic designer.…I'm certainly not.…To help us out, the Office team defined themes…which are collections of colors and fonts…that we can use to make sure our documents…have a coordinated color palette.…Once again, the idea is that each Office theme…has a set of colors and fonts that work well together.…If you want to apply a theme,…go to the Page Layout tab of the ribbon.…And then at the left edge of the ribbon tab,…click the Themes button.…
And from here, you can select the theme…that you want to apply.…The default is named Office, and for contrast,…I'll click Berlin.…And you can see that the fonts, font sizes,…and colors have all changed.…If you press Command + Z, then the recent application…of the theme is undone.…There are two elements to a theme,…and those are colors and fonts.…Right now, I have the default Office theme applied.…
If you want to change the colors…that are applied to your workbook,…then again on the Page Layout tab of the ribbon,…click the Colors button at the left corner…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.