Learn how to master the essential tasks in the Mac version of Excel 2019. Discover how to manipulate workbook and cell data, use functions and formulas, create charts, and much more.
- [Curt] Excel for Mac 2019 is a powerful tool for evaluating data within your business or organization. Mastering the core skills you need to use Excel effectively will let you work quickly and make great decisions. In this course, I'll use real-world examples to demonstrate how you can apply the incredible power of Excel to your data. I'm Curt Frye. Join me at LinkedIn Learning for an introduction to the essential skills that will let you unlock the power and flexibility that comes with Microsoft Excel.
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Sorting, filtering, and managing worksheets
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating and managing conditional formats
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Working with PivotTables
- Exporting workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 11s
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Managing Workbooks
3. Working with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sorting, Filtering, and Managing Worksheets
5. Summarizing Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Formatting Worksheet Elements
7. Working with Charts
8. Working with External Data and Objects
9. Exploring PivotTables
10. Reviewing and Sharing Spreadsheets
Further information1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.