Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting pictures, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- Another way to create visual interest…in a worksheet here in Excel…is to use graphical images.…That's what we're going to do.…We're going to insert a picture into our…Landon Hotels Revenues sheet we've been working with.…RH_Revenues0208 if you're getting caught up.…Simple matter of going up to the "Insert" tab…and from here, clicking pictures.…Notice it is a dropdown, so we can go…to our photo browser from here directly,…or if you have the image stored somewhere,…in a folder maybe on your computer,…you would go to "Picture from File."…Let's give that a click because I do…have an image for you in the Chapter 2 folder…of your exercise files.…
It's called LH_logo_wht, it has a white background.…We'll give it a click, it's a JPG.…And notice down below, all picture files…are being shown as selectable.…Our spreadsheets are not, when we…click the dropdown, we could go to "All Files"…if we wanted to but picture files…include JPG's, PNG files, GIF's and so on.…So with that selected, click "Insert"…and it's inserted right there…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.