Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Further resources, part of Excel for Mac Essential Training (Office 365).
- [Curt] Thanks again for working…through this course with me.…I hope you've gotten a lot out of it.…Before I go, I would like to point you…to the single best resource for learning…about Excel for Mac and Office 365,…and that is the Office Microsoft site,…at the URL you see on your screen.…On that site you can find a lot of formula help,…also example workbooks that you can use,…and builtin templates that allow you…to create workbooks with formulas and formatting…that provide all you need to get started,…and do important analysis.…
Thanks again, and best of luck…with Excel for Mac and Office 365.…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.