Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Further information, part of Excel 2019 for Mac Essential Training.
- [Curt] Thanks again for working through this course with me. It's great to be reminded of all the wonderful things that can be done in Microsoft Excel for Mac. Before I go, I'd like to point you at some further resources that you can use to expand your own knowledge. First is the Office Microsoft site, and you can see the URL here. That site will give you access to information about the product and also the support files. Second, if you work on the Windows side, then you can probably use Excel 2019 Essential Training, the Basics by Dennis Taylor.
It's a great course and I hope that you will have the time to work through it if you work on the Windows side. And finally, if you'd like more information on pivot tables, I highly recommend my own course, Excel for Mac 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth. Pivot tables are the most powerful tool available in Excel and I hope that you'll use them and get the most out of them. Thank you again and enjoy working with Excel for Mac 2019.
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Sorting, filtering, and managing worksheets
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating and managing conditional formats
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Working with PivotTables
- Exporting workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 11s
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Managing Workbooks
3. Working with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sorting, Filtering, and Managing Worksheets
5. Summarizing Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Formatting Worksheet Elements
7. Working with Charts
8. Working with External Data and Objects
9. Exploring PivotTables
10. Reviewing and Sharing Spreadsheets
Further information1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.