Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Freezing panes, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- Over time, as you continue to add content…to your worksheets, you may find yourself unable to see…everything on one screen and that can happen…when you change the zoom levels, as well.…In those instances, you'll want to know how…to freeze certain panes so that you will always be able…to see the labels and be able…to understand what you are looking at.…Let's see what I'm talking about, here,…as we continue with our Landon Hotels revenue sheet.…RH Revenues 0205, if you're skipping to this movie.…Next, we are going to zoom in.…So, down below with the zoom slider,…I'm going to click the plus sign to the point where…I can't see all of my data off to the right.…
I'm going to go up to 140 here.…Now, as I scroll over to see that other data,…notice I can't actually tell what these numbers…line up with over on the left-hand side,…that's because I can't see my labels.…There they are, the different hotel names or locations,…and as I scroll down, and looking at these numbers,…I can no longer tell what month I am looking at.…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.