Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying themes, part of Learning Excel for Mac 2016.
- Another way to make your worksheets…more visually appealing is to format them…using one of the many built in themes available.…It's a fast and easy way to change up color schemes…and font schemes, and that's what we're going to do…with our Landon Hotel revenue sheet here.…Arch revenues 02, 09, if you need to get caught up.…Here we do see some color, for example,…being used in our chart, in our title.…You can see the default fonts being used…for the numbers and text.…That's all part of the default theme.…As soon as we change up themes…we get a different look and feel.…
And we do that by simply…going up to the page layout tab on the ribbon,…give it a click.…Over here in the left hand corner,…you'll see color schemes to choose from…and Office is the default,…but there are many other ones to choose from.…We'll just click that button again to close it up.…There are also different font schemes.…So groups of fonts that go together well.…You can click that to close it up…because themes will combine those.…So when you click the themes drop down…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.