After you add images and shapes to your workbook, you’ll need to arrange those objects on the page. You can arrange objects by dragging them around, but you can arrange the items more precisely by using some built-in Excel commands.
- [Instructor] After you add,…images and shapes, to your workbook.…You'll need to arrange those objects on the page.…You can arrange your objects, by dragging them around.…But you can also arrange them more precisely.…By using some built-in Excel features.…I'll demonstrate how to align,…and distribute objects in this movie.…In this workbook, I have a single worksheet.…And on it I have two images.…One of a compact fluorescent light bulb,…and the second, of solar panels.…And on the right I have a shape, called CFL to Solar.…
The images, aren't arranged in any particular way.…So, let's say that I want to line up the middle,…of each of the images.…To do that, I need to select the three images.…So I'll start, by clicking the light bulb.…And then, to make multiple selections,…I need to hold down the Shift key.…So I'll click the solar panel, image in the middle,…and then the shape.…And you see, that all three are selected.…To arrange the images.…I need to go to the Shape Format contextual tab…of the ribbon.…
And then, I'll click the Align button.…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.