Companies that sell products or services will often use photos and other images to help describe what they offer. In this video, learn how to add images to your worksheet and edit them afterward.
- [Instructor] Companies that sell products or services…will often use photos and other images…to help describe what they offer.…In this movie I will show you how to add an image…to your worksheet and edit it afterwards.…This is a blank workbook and what I want to do…is start by adding an image from the sample files.…I will click the Insert tab of the ribbon…and then I'll click the Pictures button.…The image that I want is currently on my own computer…so I will click Picture from File.…
I could look for photos online, or images online…or from a photo browser.…In this case, I want to work with an image…that I have on my own machine so I'll click here,…and I'm in the chapter eight folder.…All of the files are listed…but I see the three that I can use.…I have light bulb, solar panels, and turbines and panels.…I'll click the solar panels .jpg image.…I see the preview on the right, click Insert,…and it appears.…
The image is currently selected…so the Picture Format contextual tab on the ribbon…appears along with it.…
- Creating workbooks
- Manipulating cell data
- Using core functions and formulas
- Formatting worksheet elements
- Creating PivotTables
- Collaborating with others
- Working with charts
- Adding images and shapes
- Saving workbooks
- Printing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Excel
2. Manage Workbooks
3. Work with Worksheets, Cells, and Cell Data
4. Sort, Filter, and Manage Worksheets
5. Summarize Data Using Formulas and Functions
6. Format Worksheet Elements
7. Work with Charts
8. Work with External Data and Objects
9. Explore PivotTables
10. Review and Share Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.