Excel 2010 Power Shortcuts
In Excel 2010 Power Shortcuts, Excel expert Dennis Taylor shares tips and shortcuts to vastly increase efficiency and get the full power out of Excel 2010. There are tips for working with the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar, navigating workbooks and selecting cells, rapid data entry and editing, working with formulas, formatting data, working with charts, sorting data, and much more. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Creating charts with keyboard shortcuts
- Converting formulas to values by dragging
- Repeating Undo and Redo actions
- Displaying formulas instantly
- Navigating quickly through worksheets and across workbooks
- Formatting numeric, and date/time data in a flash with keystroke shortcuts
- Inserting dates or times instantly
- Grouping rows or columns to create collapsible regions
- Building data-entry shortcuts with Auto-fill
- Displaying unique items from large lists
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2010: Power Tips and Shortcuts. Would you like to be more productive as you use Excel? Would you like to use Excel with speed and confidence? Of course you would. I've been working with Excel since the early 90s, and have always been intrigued by the variety of tips, tricks, and shortcuts that are not very well known by most Excel users. This course brings together over a hundred tips that will make your use of Excel more efficient, more exciting, and more fun.
I'll show you the top ten shortcuts that every Excel user should know, and also how to use the Ribbon menu system much more effectively. How to eliminate time-consuming dragging methods to copy, move, and paste data. How to simplify frequently used data entry and formatting tasks. How to rapidly build formulas to calculate results in a flash, and how to manipulate and massage data and display charts in no time at all. And throughout the course, you'll learn dozens of keystroke shortcuts that will save you a ton of valuable time, and have you wondering how you could ever have done without them.
So we've got a lot to show you. Let's get started.
Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects63,728 Views
Up and Running with OpenGL122,110 Views
CSS for EPUB20,805 Views
Advanced Facebook Advertising25,402 Views
Creating a Handmade Look in After Effects 03: Compositing and Reusing Elements12,215 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
Excel 2010: Pivot Tables in Depth1,363,317 Views
Excel 2010: Advanced Formulas and Functions1,002,288 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,700,907 Views