- View Offline
- Saving time with keyboard shortcuts
- Adjusting fonts, cell borders, and fills
- Setting themes
- Formatting numeric data with cell formats
- Using conditional formatting
- Hiding repeating column information
- Printing double-spaced data
- Elbow formatting
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor and I'm pleased to present Excel 2010 Advanced Formatting Techniques. When you're working with Excel, there's no question that appearances count. A dull, lifeless display won't get the attention it deserves. You need to know the scope of Excel's formatting features and the quickest and best ways to get to them. In this course, I'll show you those features that enhance the appearance of worksheets, giving them wide visual appeal, as well as making them clearer and easier to understand.
Excel gives you formatting tools that allow you to eliminate any doubt about what your data means. I'm looking forward to showing them to you in Excel 2010 Advanced Formatting Techniques.