Excel 2010: Advanced Formatting Techniques
In Excel 2010: Advanced Formatting Techniques, author Dennis Taylor shares simple and powerful tips for making spreadsheet information readable and understandable, from emphasizing specific cells to adding style and readability to worksheets. It also covers automation techniques that take the drudgery out of formatting even the largest amounts of data. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Saving time with keyboard shortcuts
- Adjusting fonts, cell borders, and fills
- Setting themes
- Formatting numeric data with cell formats
- Using conditional formatting
- Hiding repeating column information
- Printing double-spaced data
- Elbow formatting
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor and I'm pleased to present Excel 2010 Advanced Formatting Techniques. When you're working with Excel, there's no question that appearances count. A dull, lifeless display won't get the attention it deserves. You need to know the scope of Excel's formatting features and the quickest and best ways to get to them. In this course, I'll show you those features that enhance the appearance of worksheets, giving them wide visual appeal, as well as making them clearer and easier to understand.
Excel gives you formatting tools that allow you to eliminate any doubt about what your data means. I'm looking forward to showing them to you in Excel 2010 Advanced Formatting Techniques.
Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks141,314 Views
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data280,598 Views
Excel 2010: Real-World Projects57,672 Views
Excel 2010: Working with Dates and Times95,158 Views
Excel 2010: Charts in Depth514,007 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,699,756 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Excel 2010: Pivot Tables in Depth1,363,317 Views
Excel 2010: Advanced Formulas and Functions1,002,288 Views