Excel 2010: Financial Functions in Depth
In this course, author Curt Frye shows how to perform a wide range of financial calculations quickly and easily using the many financial functions found in Excel 2010. The course details dozens of functions for evaluating cash flows; calculating depreciation; determining rates of return, bond coupon dates, and security durations; and more.
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Discovering the interest rate of an annuity
- Determining depreciation using the straight line, declining balance, double-declining balance, and other methods
- Calculating the future value of an investment with variable returns
- Finding the discount rate of a security
- Converting between fractional prices and decimal prices
- Determining the yield of securities that pay interest periodically
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Curt Frye. Welcome to Excel 2010 Financial Functions In Depth. In this course, I'll show you how to use all of the financial functions in Excel 2010 to analyze your data. To start, I'll show you how to calculate a loan payment, calculate interest paid during a specific period, and calculate the number of periods in an investment. Next, I'll tackle depreciation, showing you how to calculate it using a straight line and declining balance methods plus many more. I'll then move on to analyzing cash flows by calculating the future value, net present value, and internal rate of return of your investments.
Next, I'll show you how to analyze coupon bonds, discounted securities and treasury bills. Finally, I'll show you how to analyze bonds with unusual payment schedules. Whether you use Excel to analyze your personal finances or to examine a business investment, you'll find the information you need in this course. In short, I'm sure you'll find that your time with Excel 2010 Financial Functions In Depth will be time well spent.
Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks141,314 Views
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data280,598 Views
Excel 2010: Advanced Formatting Techniques246,299 Views
Excel 2010: Real-World Projects57,672 Views
Excel 2010: Working with Dates and Times95,158 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,697,083 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views