Harness the power of Evernote for Windows, the popular cloud note-taking and note-sharing tool. Learn how to create notes, track important items, and keep notes organized.
- [David] Well, Hi, and welcome to this course on Evernote for Windows. I'm David Rivers. In this course, I'll be showing you how Evernote can replace your paper notebooks while giving you even more options for storing content, but without any of those paper notebook limitations. We'll begin with a quick discussion about Evernote, and what it really is, what you can do with it, and how you go about getting it. Then, we dive into creating notebooks, and adding various types of notes, which go far beyond the standard text note or sketch you'd add to a paper notebook.
Notes can be more than just text, like images you snap with your smart phone, audio clips, or even screenshots from a favorite website or document. I'll be showing you how to create all of these types of notes, and more. Of course, one of the really big advantages to Evernote is once you have all this content assembled, there are fast and easy ways to find that one piece of information you're looking for. I'll show you how tags and filters can help make it faster and easier to find, even finding text that might be hidden inside an image thanks to optical character recognition.
With all these topics, and so much more to cover, let's get you up and running with Evernote for Windows.
- Describe how to choose a plan and create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to get Evernote on a computer.
- Cite ways to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Describe how to back up and share notebook contents.
- Recall how to create and manage text notes.
- Explain how to add screenshots to a note.
- Cite the method for merging multiple notes into one note.