- View Offline
- What is Evernote?
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Evernote for Mac, I'm David Rivers. In Up and Running with Evernote for Mac I'll be showing you how Evernote can replace your paper notebooks while giving you even more options for storing content but without any of those paper notebook limitations. We'll begin with a quick discussion about Evernote and what it really is. Then we dive into creating notebooks and various types of notes which go far beyond the standard text note or drawing in a paper notebook. Notes can be other things like images you snap with your smartphone, audio clips, or even screenshots from a favorite website or document.
We'll discover ways to tag and filter your notes to help make it faster and easier to find what you're looking for, even finding text that might be hidden inside an image. With all these topics and so much more to cover let's get you up and running with Evernote on the Mac.