Up and Running with Evernote for Mac
Harness the power of Evernote for Mac, a popular cloud note-taking and note-sharing tool that surpasses paper notepads in every way, shape, and form. Learn how Evernote can help you note and track important items and collect them in notebooks for sharing. Author David Rivers also shows how to take and store photos, screenshots, and even video and audio in notebooks. Plus, explore the powerful tagging and search features to help keep your notes organized and accessible—even enabling you to find text in images. The course also covers the notebook sharing and protection features, so your privacy is maintained at all times.
- What is Evernote?
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Evernote for Mac, I'm David Rivers. In Up and Running with Evernote for Mac I'll be showing you how Evernote can replace your paper notebooks while giving you even more options for storing content but without any of those paper notebook limitations. We'll begin with a quick discussion about Evernote and what it really is. Then we dive into creating notebooks and various types of notes which go far beyond the standard text note or drawing in a paper notebook. Notes can be other things like images you snap with your smartphone, audio clips, or even screenshots from a favorite website or document.
We'll discover ways to tag and filter your notes to help make it faster and easier to find what you're looking for, even finding text that might be hidden inside an image. With all these topics and so much more to cover let's get you up and running with Evernote on the Mac.
OmniFocus Essential Training321,105 Views
Numbers 3 Essential Training151,359 Views
Mac OS X Mavericks New Features81,128 Views
Mac OS X Yosemite New Features110,877 Views
iWork: Workflows and New Features113,322 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views
Pages 5 Essential Training171,505 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views