In this video, tour the Evernote app interface on a Mac. Discover where to access Evernote features and functions, and choose different views as you get more comfortable with your surroundings.
- [Instructor] Well, it's now time…to launch the Evernote app on your Mac computer…and take a quick tour of the user interface…to get you comfortable in your surroundings.…Just before we launch Evernote you may have noticed…when you install the app on your Mac computer…the Finder menu has something new,…showing up over on the right-hand side,…it's called the Evernote Helper.…It appears there by default and, of course,…it's a setting you can change if you don't like it…but there's a lot of shortcuts we can access…from the Evernote Helper even when Evernote is not open…and up and running.…
We'll get into that in greater detail as we move…through the chapters and movies in this course…for now though we're going to launch the Evernote app.…Let's go to Spotlight.…You can go to the Go menu…and Applications if that's your routine.…I like to use Spotlight just click there…and when you start to type in Evernote it will appear…and all you have to do is hit Return to launch it,…there we go we arrive at this welcome screen.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.