In this video, discover how to use and select from a variety of view options, and choose from related sort options for those views to sort existing notes, making them easier to locate.
- [Narrator] Well over time, as you begin…to accumulate multiple notebooks with multiple notes,…it can start to feel a little bit overwhelming…and when you need to find content…or locate specific notes, it can become a challenge…but there are a number of tools to help you with that…that we're going to explore in this chapter…beginning with sorting of your notes.…There are different views with different sort options…that we're going to explore.…So if you're following along with me,…go up to the snippit view list here at the top…and make sure all notes are selected…and we don't have a ton of notes so far…but we can start to use some of these tools…and you are going to notice certain defaults…for the various views that we have access to.…
For example, in the snippit view you can see, at the top,…the date and you'll also see the most recently edited…or modified note at the top, here it is…taking notes at lynda.com, and then…as we scroll down the list,…you'll see the older ones towards the bottom.…Well when we go up to this little view icon here…
- Describe how to create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Cite the method for creating and managing text notes.
- Describe what you can do with the Evernote helper.
- Recall how to create a multimedia note.
- Explain how to filter notes with tags.
- Summarize how to annotate note contents.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.