In this video, see how to share an entire notebook with others, and choose to allow them to only view, edit, or edit and share with others. You'll also see how to use a shared notebook to temporarily share notes with others.
- [Instructor] Well just as you can share…an individual note with one or more people…by sharing the Note either to view,…edit, or even share with others…you can do the same with an entire notebook.…That means any notes in the notebook…will be accessible to the people…you share the notebook with.…So let's do that by going to the left hand side…and clicking Notebooks.…Next, you'll see a list of your notebooks…and all you have to do is hover over the notebook…to see a couple of icons popping up…in the bottom right hand corner.…One is to access options,…the other is the Share icon…and you can click it to see the Share options.…
Well private is what you created…probably from the beginning.…That means it's synchronized,…you can access it yourself…but only you can access the notebook…until you go over here and click Shared.…That allows you to type in names and email addresses,…and it can be multiple people.…I'm going to share with Karen Leslie for example.…And you can be doing this with any notebook you'd like…I just happen to be working with the…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.