In this video, learn how to share notes with others by using work chat, emailing a link to a recipient, or posting your notes publicly to a LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook account.
- [Narrator] Another very powerful feature of Evernote…is your ability to share with others.…You can share an entire notebook with one or more people.…You can share individual notes with people, as well.…Perhaps to collaborate on the contents.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…We're going to share an individual note.…This one here called Productivity Tips,…under the User Conference 2018 Notebook, is ideal.…Perhaps it'd be great to have someone get access to…this list of productivity tips and add their own.…In that case, we want to share.…
We go up to the top right corner where we find…this little drop down arrow to show more note commands.…Give it a click and you'll see…share is one of those commands.…Now the share button itself will share the note…and prompt you for information.…But you can click the drop down arrow to see other options.…At the top of this list is Share Note.…That's the default.…The same as clicking the share note.…But if you prefer to grant public access to your note…by creating a Share Link or URL,…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.