In this video, learn how to share an entire notebook with others, and choose to allow them to only view, edit, or edit and share with others. You will also learn how to use a shared notebook to temporarily share notes with others for viewing.
- [Instructor] Here in Evernote, sharing a single note…with someone is very easy to do…with different types of access.…But, you can actually share an entire notebook,…if you prefer.…That is what we're going to talk about in this movie.…I'm going to work with my user conference 2018 notebook.…You can have any notebook you like…selected over here on the left hand side.…When you right click, you'll see…share notebook is an option.…Giving it a click is going to open up a window…that looks very familiar if you were…following along when we shared an individual note.…
You type in who it is you want to send the invitation to.…It's a notebook instead of a note showing up down below.…And there are the levels of access you can apply.…You can allow people to view your notebook,…edit the notebook, even edit and invite others to…access the notebook.…Well, I'm not sure I want to share the entire…user conference 2018 notebook,…so I'm going to close this up and use a little trick…that many Evernote users like to use.…And that is to create a separate notebook…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.