Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting note reminders, part of Up and Running with Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you're working away in Evernote…and you need to be reminded of…things you should be working on, or maybe,…notes that have specific date and time requirements,…maybe deadlines, for example.…It's good to know you can set up…reminders here in Evernote.…That's what we're going to do right now.…I've selected my Business Card snippet over here,…you can see the Business Card.…All I wanna do is put in a reminder…that I'm meeting this person for lunch…on a certain day in this upcoming week.…Well, there's a couple of options that we have.…The easiest way to set a reminder is to…go to the note itself and find the alarm clock icon.…
As soon as you click it,…you will have added a reminder.…And, all you're going to see…above your snippet list…is a Reminders section, with the reminder,…which is the title of the note,…in this case, the Business Card.…But, if I wanna add a specific date and time,…I can also have notifications pop-up in Evernote.…Even have emails sent to me…if I have it set up to do so.…Let's go to Add a Date,…
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Creating notes from emails
- Sorting, filtering, and finding notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Evernote
2. Working with Notebooks
3. Working with Notes
4. Tagging, Searching, and Filtering Content
5. Sharing Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.