In this video, learn how to set reminders for any note that might require a due date, set the due date and time, mark it as completed, and clear it from the reminders list when it's no longer required.
- [Voiceover] We do have notes here on Evernote…that are date or even time-sensitive.…You can add a reminder to the note itself,…that way you can receive an email on the day…of the due date, reminding you about the note,…and, have a little pop-up appear on the screen…here in Evernote as well.…Let's check it out.…I moved to a Sports notebook here,…looking at my only note in this notebook so far,…which is "Hockey Playoff Schedule for March."…And, down below, where my cursor's flashing,…I'm going to add in a note to myself here,…that it's my turn to bring beverages on March 26,…so for the 10:00 game I have that responsibility.…
Now that's a great reminder right there in the note,…but if I'm not looking at the note…or working in a different notebook,…or not even in Evernote for that matter, I may forget.…Here's an ideal opportunity to set a reminder.…So we go up to the very top right-hand corner,…click the drop-down to show more note commands,…and right at the top is "Reminder."…Give it a click.…All of a sudden, over here, in my Notes list,…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.