In this video, see how to set reminders for any note that might require a due date, set the due date and time, mark it as complete, and clear it from the reminders list when it's no longer required.
- [Instructor] On occasion, you may create notes…here in Evernote that have due dates, and you might…like to be reminded when those due dates…are coming close.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…For example, I've opened up my home reno note.…If you were following along with me, you have this…somewhere, but you can be working with any note…you like.…These are items that need to get completed…and I've completed maybe the first three,…and I'm running out of time.…Maybe the place is going up for sale and there's a date…where all of these need to be completed by…and it would be nice to be reminded when that date's…getting close.…
So we can set reminders for a note.…It's as easy as going up above the toolbar…to the alarm clock icon.…Notice as we hover over this, we see a little pop-up,…add reminder to this note.…We can give it a click and right away,…the reminder is added.…Something's happened over here on the left-hand…side of your screen.…You're going to see a new section up here…for reminders.…Home reno.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.