In this video, learn how Evernote is being used in practical, real-life, scenarios. You will learn about tricks for capturing content in pictures, emails, audio, and even tweets.
- [Instructor] Well, aside from replacing your paper notepad…or even your Word processor with Evernote for taking notes,…there are a number of other ways to use Evernote,…so let's explore some real life scenarios now.…We'll begin with storing pictures.…Maybe you just met someone who gave you their business card.…Well, don't risk losing or misplacing it,…take a picture of it.…You can search for names, titles, etc,…to find their info quickly down the road.…Or maybe you got into a fender bender.…Take a picture of both cars,…the other car's license plate,…and the owner's drivers license.…
Maybe you just tried a great bottle of wine.…Well, take a picture of the label…and you'll always be able to remember the name…when you go to buy it.…Take pictures of expense receipts and checks that you write…as a great way to back that information up…in case you lose it or need to track it down later.…Evernote has a great app for mobile devices…that enables you to upload these pictures…directly to your account.…We'll explore how that's done a little bit later on.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.