In this video, the instructor shares his closing remarks.
- [Instructor] Well congratulations, you've reached…the end of this course on Evernote for Windows.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with this powerful note taking program…and ready to start creating your own notebooks,…and filling them up with anything…and everything under the sun.…If you don't already have an Evernote account,…this would be your first next step.…It's free, so why not at least give it a try?…Once you have your account, you can start downloading…the Evernote app to all your computers…and mobile devices, os you'll always have your notebooks…at your fingertips, no matter where or when you are.…
The more you use Evernote, the more powerful it becomes.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- Describe how to choose a plan and create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to get Evernote on a computer.
- Cite ways to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Describe how to back up and share notebook contents.
- Recall how to create and manage text notes.
- Explain how to add screenshots to a note.
- Cite the method for merging multiple notes into one note.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.