In this video, view the closing remarks for the course.
- [David] Well, congratulations, you've reached the end…of this course on Evernote for the Mac.…You should now be feeling quite comfortable…with the various features and functions…of this powerful note-taking application,…and ready to start capturing your own content.…If you haven't already, it's time now to…get Evernote installed, not just on your Mac,…but on a mobile device as well, so you can start creating…your own notebooks, adding your own notes, thoughts, ideas,…sketches, and capturing all the content you'll need to keep…your life running smoothly and in an organized fashion.…
This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon…in another course here at lynda.com.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.