In this video, see how to manage your notebooks. For example, delete notebooks you no longer need, rename notebooks, and adjust notebook views by performing actions like expanding and collapsing notebook stacks.
- Well, if you've been following along with me,…where we've created multiple notebooks…even notebook stacks,…it's time to talk about managing your notebooks now.…Because, over time, you may realize you have notebooks…you no longer need.…Or, notebooks that may need to be moved around.…In the previous movie,…we created a couple of stacks.…A business stack,…and a personal stack.…And, with notebooks selected here on the left hand side,…we can see that each one of these stacks…contains two notebooks.…Let's go to the business stack.…To see those notebooks, we double click.…
That expands the business stack…and, as you can see,…in this little shaded area…we have our user conference notebook…and the original business notebook.…Well, maybe we don't even really need…this business notebook.…We're just going to create multiple,…business-related notebooks in this stack.…So, to delete a notebook, it's quite simple.…Just right click the notebook…and go to delete notebook.…By clicking delete notebook,…you will see a message…that you're about to delete…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.