Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing Evernote on a mobile device, part of Up and Running with Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you were following along in the previous movie…when we installed the Evernote app on our computer,…we used the email that we received when we…first signed up for Evernote to go and get the app.…Well, the beauty of keeping that email…is you can open it up on your mobile devices,…such as an iPad, as you see here on the left,…or maybe an iPhone, as you see here on the right.…When you open up that email, you'll see the same button…to GET THE APP on both devices.…So, all you'll need to do is tap,…for example, here on the iPad.…
It's gonna take us to the App Store,…at which point, we'll see the Evernote app…is ready to be installed.…You might see INSTALL, you might see a cloud icon,…like I see, up in the top left-hand corner here.…And tapping it is going to install the app on your device.…So all you need to do is wait for it to install,…it'll turn into an OPEN button,…and you have access to your app.…Same thing on our mobile phones.…I'm using an iPhone,…I open up that email in the Mail program,…and tap the GET THE APP button.…
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Creating notes from emails
- Sorting, filtering, and finding notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Evernote
2. Working with Notebooks
3. Working with Notes
4. Tagging, Searching, and Filtering Content
5. Sharing Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.