In this video, learn how to add a table to a note, add content to table cells, and modify its appearance by adjusting the number of rows and columns.
- [Instructor] When you need to type in text…that has to be organized into columns and rows,…there's some very limited table functionality…built into Evernote that will help you with that.…That's exactly what we're going to explore in this movie,…so if you've been following along with me…in the User Conference 2018 notebook…we created a Productivity Tips note,…and we see the the check boxes…down the left-hand side of our text note we put in,…a divider, and then if we click down below…we're ready to continue typing.…
So let's say we want to put in…a list of people responsible for…increasing productivity and add some ratios.…Well first we'll type in the title…for this second part of our note:…People Responsible for Increasing Productivity.…Press Enter a couple of times,…and if we wanted to we could highlight this in Format,…I think it should be a little bit bigger.…Let's go up to 14. There we go.…Maybe change the color to a nice dark blue.…
I'm going to go with this one right here.…And click down below and we're ready to insert the table.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.