In this video, learn how to use the exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me step-by-step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. If you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location, such as right here on the desktop. When you double-click the exercise files folder, you'll see subfolders representing the chapters where we'll actually use exercise files. Double-click one of those, and you'll see the file or files being used in that chapter. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by following along with your own files or by simple sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.