In this video, see how to use the Evernote welcome message to download the Evernote app to your computer, and then install Evernote on your computer from the downloaded .dmg file.
- [Instructor] When you go to evernote.com…to setup your brand new Evernote account,…by default you are setup with the free account.…You arrive in your browser at a page…that displays a sample notebook…with sample notes based on the selection you made…at the end of the process of setting up your account.…We chose, if you were following along with me,…to take better notes, so we see notes…on taking better notes in our sample notebook.…That's all setup for you,…and you're ready to start using Evernote,…but only on the web, meaning you need to open up…a browser, and login, and start using…your Evernote account that way.…
What you really want to do is get Evernote installed…on all your devices, including your computer.…Maybe a tablet or smartphone if you use those,…so that you always have access to your notes…from anywhere on any device,…so long as you're connected.…Well in this movie, we're going to focus on…getting Evernote installed on your computer.…In our case, we're working on a Mac,…so we need to get it installed on the Mac.…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.