In this video, observe how to format text content in a note, such as changing the font, font size, alignment, and check boxes, and adding a horizontal line separator to your note.
- [Narrator] When you create a text note…as we did in the previous movie…there's some limited formatting…you have access to here in Evernote…that we're going to explore in this movie.…We kind of touched on it.…When me moved this Home Reno note…from our imported notebook into…our Renovations notebook that we created…we noticed that it's a text note…but it also has these little check boxes,…that's kind of handy when you have a check list.…Well we created Productivity Tips in the previous movie,…our brand new note, let's go to that one.…
You'll find it under All Notes…or you can zero in on the notebook where it exists,…the User Conference 2018 if you've…been following along with me.…It's the only note, Productivity Tips, there it is.…And maybe this would be nicely displayed as a check list,…so let's select every line, we'll click and drag…from schedule all the way to the end…of the last line where it says clutter free.…And we'll go up to the formatting toolbar.…Now we already know we can change the font size,…there's bold, italics, underline, the font color,…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.