In this video, learn how to create your Evernote account from the web and review options for getting Evernote installed on your computer and mobile devices.
- [Instructor] Well, before we can start…using Evernote to capture anything and everything,…we need an Evernote account.…So if you don't have one, you'll need to create…your account before you can start using it,…and that can be done a number of different ways.…You can download the Evernote app to your computer,…and the first time you try to use Evernote,…create your account on the fly,…or you could do it from a mobile device…the same way, or do what we're doing,…and open up your browser, and go to evernote.com,…and what you see on the homepage here at Evernote…is always changing, so what you see right now…is probably different from what I see.…
But, I do see an opportunity to sign up for free.…All I need to do is provide my e-mail and password.…If it happens to be a Google e-mail and password,…I can sign in with that information.…Or, you can sign in by going up to the Sign In link,…which currently appears in the top right hand corner.…Like I say, this page is always changing,…but you should be able to find an opportunity somewhere…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.