In this video, observe how to create your Evernote account from the web, and review options for installing Evernote on your computer and mobile devices.
- [Instructor] Well, before you can start using Evernote…to capture anything and everything,…you need to have an Evernote account.…Your account can be setup after you download the app…to your computer or devices,…or it can be done first…by going to the evernote.com website.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…Notice, up at the top here in my browser using Safari,…I'm at evernote.com.…Now, what you see down below…may look different from my screen.…It's always being updated,…but you will find options on this page…to either sign in to an existing account.…
There it is in top right corner.…If I already set up my account,…this is where I can go to sign in from my browser…and get access to my notes…from any computer on any browser.…You can also review plans,…at least at the time of this recording.…Plans appears up here in the top right corner.…And this little icon,…which will give you additional options,…includes signing up.…So, if you don't have your account already,…you can sign up right from here,…or review the various plans, get support,…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.