In this video, see how to create a new text note in a specified notebook and add content to the new note by typing in it, as well as how to copy an existing text note to another notebook.
- [Instructor] Well, if you were following along with me…in the previous chapter, you should now…be feeling more comfortable with creating…your own Notebooks, and managing those Notebooks,…it'll become more routine as we…continue to work, here, in Evernote.…And, in this chapter, we're going to focus…on the contents of your Notebooks,…creating notes, capturing content, managing those notes.…And we're going to begin, in this movie,…with a simple text note, creating…text notes, and managing them.…So, let's say we wanted to create…a new note, in our Business Stack.…If we go to the Business Stack,…with Notebooks selected over here,…and double click, we can expand that stack…to see there's only one Notebook…in there, called User Conference 2018,…that we created in a previous movie.…
And maybe we'd like to add some productivity tips, here,…for staying productive, as we plan for this User Conference.…Well, we can create a new note by…going up to the New Note button.…And what you're going to see, here,…by default, is New Note in, and then…
- Describe how to create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Cite the method for creating and managing text notes.
- Describe what you can do with the Evernote helper.
- Recall how to create a multimedia note.
- Explain how to filter notes with tags.
- Summarize how to annotate note contents.
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.