In this video, learn how to configure your Evernote default settings including different views, synchronization settings, clipping options, reminders, updates, shortcut keys, and more.
- [Narrator] When you install the Evernote app…on your Windows PC, there are certain…default options that are set for you.…You may want to adjust some of them so that's…what we're going to explore in this movie.…We haven't created any of our own notebooks…or notes yet, but let's take a peek…at some of the things that are going on…behind the scenes by clicking the tools menu…and then selecting options.…There are a number of different categories.…We're going to start at the top with general.…Check out the application itself.…You may want Evernote to launch…every time you log into Windows.…
This may not be checked off.…I like it checked off so that when I…log out or log back into Windows,…I know Evernote is going to be running…in the background.…This is really handy if you plan…on using Evernote a lot.…Next down, you'll see something…to enable beta features and updates.…Evernote's always being updated…and there are beta features that will…be introduced and before they're finalized,…you can have access to them as beta features…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.