In this video, learn how to find the Evernote Web Clipper, download it, install and enable it, and use it to select web content to save to a note in the notebook of your choosing, right from your default browser.
- [Narrator] Well here's a scenario you've likely…encountered when browsing the Internet.…You arrive at a website and realize you'd like to capture…information from that website,…not just what you can see on screen,…but maybe as you scroll down there's information…that's not shown on the screen…that you'd also like to capture.…Well in that case, you're going to use a tool…that's very useful here in Evernote.…It's called the Web Clipper.…Now, if you use Internet Explorer,…and you've installed Evernote for Windows,…you automatically get the add on…attached to Internet Explorer.…
But, I'm going to show you where to find it anyway.…We'll flip over to our browser.…Let's say we're looking at the Landon Hotel website…and realize there's a lot of useful…information to capture here.…A lot of it we can't even see on one screen.…We need to scroll down.…That's where to Web Clipper will come in handy.…Now, you may see a button appearing on your tool bar.…It looks like a little elephant icon.…As you hover over it says Add to Evernote 5.…
- Describe how to choose a plan and create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to get Evernote on a computer.
- Cite ways to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Describe how to back up and share notebook contents.
- Recall how to create and manage text notes.
- Explain how to add screenshots to a note.
- Cite the method for merging multiple notes into one note.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote for Windows
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.