Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Backing up and sharing notebook contents, part of Up and Running with Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- As we learned so far Evernote is a cloud-based,…note taking application, so we can capture anything,…organize it, even share it via the cloud.…So as long as you're connected,…you'll always have access to your notes and your notebooks,…but what if you're not connected,…and you can't connect.…Or maybe you're nervous about certain notes,…and you want to be able to back them up.…There is a way.…Even if you wanted to share notes…with other people who aren't using Evernote,…we can export our notes.…We can specify specific notes…or all of the notes in a notebook,…and on the receiving end,…we can import notes as well.…
That's what we're going to do right now,…so it doesn't matter what you're looking at…on your screen, let's just simply create…a new note in our default notebook.…As you can see up here, the New Notes button says…"in Inbox," that's my default notebook,…so when I click this, I've just created a new note…in my Inbox.…The cursor's flashing over Untitled,…let's just give it a quick name.…How 'bout "My First Note," like so,…
- Creating a new notebook
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Creating notes from emails
- Sorting, filtering, and finding notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Evernote
2. Working with Notebooks
3. Working with Notes
4. Tagging, Searching, and Filtering Content
5. Sharing Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.