In this video, see how to mark up an Evernote note with annotation tools, such as adding arrows, highlighting content, drawing, and adding other graphical objects.
- [Instructor] Evernote has a number of annotation tools…built in to allow you to highlight parts of your note,…add information, especially if you're going to be sharing…and collaborating with others,…like we did in the previous movie.…With the free basic version of Evernote, you're limited…to what you can annotate.…For example, we wouldn't be able to go into our productivity…tips here and just annotate this.…Let's go the annotation icon, that's the encircled A…up here at the top and give it a click.…You'll note it's the only option with a text note like this…is to annotate the entire note as a PDF.…
Clicking this is going to prompt you to upgrade to Premium.…You need Premium for PDF annotation.…There's a Try It Now button.…Just press Escape if you're not ready to do that.…If we go to one that has an image,…such as the red wine label, maybe you took a picture…of something and you want to annotate that.…That's a little bit different.…When we go to the annotate icon and click,…you see a new option appearing under annotate entire…
- Creating an Evernote account
- Creating and formatting text notes
- Creating notebooks
- Adding screenshots to a note
- Creating a multimedia note
- Clipping web content to a note
- Merging notes
- Finding notes and content
- Tagging notes
- Sharing notes
- Protecting content with encryption
- Using Evernote on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.