Shows Mac users how to make the transition from Entourage to Outlook 2011, explaining the key differences between the programs.
- View Offline
- Hi, and welcome to Migrating from Entourage to Outlook 2011; I'm David Rivers. This course will help to make your transition to Outlook 2011 as smooth and as seamless as possible. We'll get started by exploring account creation and the new and improved, fluent, user interface. We'll examine ways to get your Entourage e-mail, your address book, calendars into Outlook, and then we'll focus on how to perform some of those common Entourage tasks in Outlook.
Tasks like organizing and working with folders, messages, and calendars. And there are some interesting Outlook functions to explore that were never available in Entourage. So, with so many topics to cover, let's get started.
- Creating accounts
- Viewing email conversations
- Archiving Entourage items
- Importing email and contacts into Outlook
- Synchronizing folders
- Using smart folders
- Setting rules for messages
- Previewing attachments
- Checking calendars when scheduling meetings
- Backing up with Time Machine