Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from Entourage 2008 for Mac to Outlook 2011.
Well, congratulations. You've reached the end of migrating from Entourage to Outlook 2011.…You should now be feeling comfortable with the many changes and adjustments…you'll need to make if migrating to Microsoft's latest rendition of its highly…popular e-mail application.…When you're ready to dig deeper into the numerous and powerful features and…functions of Outlook 2011, lynda.com can help.…Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training with Alicia Katz Pollock will take…you to the next level, providing a comprehensive overview of all the aspects of Outlook 2011.…
This is David Rivers thanking you for watching, and I hope to see you again in another title…from lynda.com.…
- Creating accounts
- Viewing email conversations
- Archiving Entourage items
- Importing email and contacts into Outlook
- Synchronizing folders
- Using smart folders
- Setting rules for messages
- Previewing attachments
- Checking calendars when scheduling meetings
- Backing up with Time Machine
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Transferring Entourage Information to Outlook
Archiving Entourage items2m 42s
3. Performing Common Entourage Tasks in Outlook
4. Functions Unique to Outlook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.