Entourage 2008 for Mac Essential Training
From setting up Entourage as the default mail application to managing projects across the other Office applications, Entourage 2008 Essential Training teaches users how to fully take advantage of this software. Instructor Garrick Chow begins by covering how to create and configure accounts and import Address Book information, and then moves on to explore working with the Calendar to adding and updating events, sending and receiving invitations, flagging to-do items, creating project plans, and more.
- Creating and configuring new accounts
- Making Entourage the default email application
- Importing contacts from other applications
- Syncing with Apple Address Book and iCal
- Managing events
- Flagging items as to-dos
- Writing and sending email
- Receiving and saving attachments
- Creating a new project in the Project Center
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to Entourage 2008 for Mac Essential Training. Entourage 2008 is part of Microsoft Office 2008, the fantastic Mac-only version of Microsoft's powerhouse suite of productivity applications that also includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Many people think of Entourage as just a program for reading and writing email, but it's capable of so much more, and this latest version includes some great new features for managing, not only your email, but also for managing your schedule, contacts, tasks and projects. In this series of training videos, I'm gonna take you through all the essential information you need to get started using Entourage to get yourself more organized and in control of all those aspects of your daily life.
Now one quick note about exercise files for this tutorial, there are none. Unlike many other lynda.com training titles, there aren't any example files to work along with for these movies because most of the work you do in Entourage has to do with setting up your own email account and working with events and tasks that you write from scratch. So just sit back and watch these movies, or work along with your own information in Entourage as we go along. Alright, that said, let's jump right in and get started.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard New Features371,916 Views
Office for Mac 2016 New Features31,690 Views
Office for Mac 2008 New Features44,997 Views
Mac OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard New Features62,546 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2015)1,670,807 Views