Join Phil Japikse for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Entity Framework Core Essential Training: 2.
- [Instructor] There are three directories in one file in the ExerciseFiles folder. Each chapter has its own directory, and in each movie underneath that has a begin and end state so you can follow along or pick up at any point. Then there's the AdventureWorks 2016 back-up. If you have not completed course one, you'll need to restore this back-up into your local SQL server instance to complete this course.
- Persisting data
- Tracking EntityState
- Configuring the DbContext
- Transactions across DbContexts
- Understanding the batching process
- Attaching and deleting detached entities
- Design time configuration
- Concurrency checking
- Using custom execution strategies
Skill Level Intermediate
Entity Framework Core Essential Training: 1with Phil Japikse3h 20m Intermediate
ASP.NET Core: Test-Driven Developmentwith Richard Rout37m 30s Intermediate
1. Persisting Data: Part 1
2. Persisting Data: Part 2
3. DbContext Options and Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.